The Canadian-Italian Business and Professionals Association (CIBPA) mission is to offer business people and professionals of Italian origin a full range of services and activities to foster the development and growth of their business and professional relationships.
- Networking events that help foster business relationships among members and friends of CIBPA.
- Connecting people through local and national networks.
- Monthly newsletter about the Italian business community and its members.
- Access to executives, business owners, and other decision makers.
- Social media exposure.
President’s cocktail - Business Connect - Lunch Conferences - Golf tournament - 5 à 7 - CIBO & Vino - Canada-wide presence
- A key CIBPA value is education. The CIBPA Bursary Program ensures talented Canadian-Italian students can pursue their studies.
- Recognizing outstanding professional achievement by members of the Italian community.
CIBPA Scholarship Bursaries – Person of the Year – Fundraising events (CIBO & JAZZ, Walk/Run…)
- CIBPA was born 70 years ago to counter the negative effects of the war years on the community.
- CIBPA helped build a positive image of the Italian business community and continues to promote the interests of its members.
- Promotion of the Italian culture through language and cuisine.
- Merchant discount card for various business needs.
- Learn from the challenges and experiences of our elders and share their stories.
Remembering the Internment – Collaborating with other community associations